Press Bid Auctions, LLC would like to introduce you to the latest, fastest, easiest, and most profitable way to sell your surplus machinery
and equipment assets online. There is a shortage of good used equipment on the global marketplace.
Users need good used machinery NOW!!!
Press Bid Auctions, LLC was created to conduct online auctions to benefit sellers of used machinery and supply
needed equipment to buyers as timely as possible.
With our years of experience we have built a computerized data base consisting of thousands of end users in the
metal stamping, fabricating, roll forming, tool and die, prototype, machining, steel handling,
plastics manufacturing industries.
Press Bid Auctions, LLC has the advantage of target marketing equipment directly to the companies that would use it.
Also our service gives you the opportunity to sell your surplus assets at the minimal cost to you.
Press Bid Auctions, LLC will charge a buyers premium to the purchaser on all sales. All assets are sold
As-is; Where-is, with all faults. No guarantees or warranties, expresses or implied.
Buyers are responsible to pay any and all removal charges.
Press Bid Auctions, LLC will establish an agreed upon minimum reserve price with you on each
asset to be sold to protect you as the seller.
The Press Bid Auctions, LLC online sale process would be:
1. Our inspection, detailed write up of specifications, and digital photography of your equipment
for advertising purposes.
2. Researching and establishing a minimum reserve price on each of your items.
3. Selecting a sale date, and a date prior during which customers would be able to conduct a supervised
inspection of your items on location with out representative.
4. Monitoring and conducting of the online sale.
5. Collecting payment in full prior to release of any assets.
6. Assuring that buyers remove any items in accordance with dates and procedures provided in the sales agreement.
We look forward to working with any size asset management program you may need!!!
Press Bid Auctions, LLC
22778 Macomb Ind Dr
Clinton Twp, MI 48036
ph: 586.569.0150 - fax: 586.569.0103